Rune-RSPS

Welcome to Rune-RSPS, where the future is now. We've got everything that a RSPS community ever needs! from Server Status Lists, all the way to Toplists, and a well organized forums layout! Sign up, and don't miss out.

The Official Community Site


    post your main accounts bank

    Share

    Dharoks Teardr0p
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Posts : 23
    Points : 37
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    post your main accounts bank

    Post by Dharoks Teardr0p on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:00 am

    hey guys, i want to see who here has the best Runescape Bank. i've seen some really good ones so far Very Happy
    but i barely play Runescape but i might start again soon enough.
    so post your pictures of your Main(s) bank!

    ib0t2much
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Posts : 21
    Points : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: post your main accounts bank

    Post by ib0t2much on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:55 am

    i rarely play rs much nowa-days Sad
    but im sure there are a few people with like 4B banks lol

    Dharoks Teardr0p
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Posts : 23
    Points : 37
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: post your main accounts bank

    Post by Dharoks Teardr0p on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:03 am

    ib0t2much wrote:i rarely play rs much nowa-days Sad
    but im sure there are a few people with like 4B banks lol

    54k+ botters on Runescape nearly daily! that's astonishing really Surprised
    i miss the old days, when players were't lazy @$$'s and didn't bot Smile

    ib0t2much
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Posts : 21
    Points : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: post your main accounts bank

    Post by ib0t2much on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 am

    Dharoks Teardr0p wrote:
    ib0t2much wrote:i rarely play rs much nowa-days Sad
    but im sure there are a few people with like 4B banks lol

    54k+ botters on Runescape nearly daily! that's astonishing really Surprised
    i miss the old days, when players were't lazy @$$'s and didn't bot Smile

    omg yes.. i miss the old days too Sad
    back when people actually responded to you for once lmfao

    ib0t2much
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Posts : 21
    Points : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: post your main accounts bank

    Post by ib0t2much on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:51 am

    ib0t2much wrote:
    Dharoks Teardr0p wrote:
    ib0t2much wrote:i rarely play rs much nowa-days Sad
    but im sure there are a few people with like 4B banks lol

    54k+ botters on Runescape nearly daily! that's astonishing really Surprised
    i miss the old days, when players were't lazy @$$'s and didn't bot Smile

    omg yes.. i miss the old days too Sad
    back when people actually responded to you for once lmfao

    well Jagex is starting to crack down on the Bots.. for now i suppose.
    rsbuddy, i would say is hte best bot to use

    Dharoks Teardr0p
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

    Posts : 23
    Points : 37
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-08-12

    Re: post your main accounts bank

    Post by Dharoks Teardr0p on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 am

    i dont think botting will ever end now on runescape lolz
    avatar
    Owner Den
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

    Posts : 31
    Points : 44
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Location : Planet Earth Bitches :B

    Re: post your main accounts bank

    Post by Owner Den on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:58 pm

    me neityher, it'll be a long time until Jagex Studios can finaly shut down all Botting applications.

    Sponsored content

    Re: post your main accounts bank

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:42 am