Rune-RSPS

Welcome to Rune-RSPS, where the future is now. We've got everything that a RSPS community ever needs! from Server Status Lists, all the way to Toplists, and a well organized forums layout! Sign up, and don't miss out.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rune-RSPS

Welcome to Rune-RSPS, where the future is now. We've got everything that a RSPS community ever needs! from Server Status Lists, all the way to Toplists, and a well organized forums layout! Sign up, and don't miss out.

Rune-RSPS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Community Site

4 posters

Post your best Signature you've ever made

Dharoks Teardr0p
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post your best Signature you've ever made Empty Post your best Signature you've ever made

Post by Dharoks Teardr0p Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 am

just want to know who has the sexiest signature they've created, now obviously a lot of people make tones of signatures, so maybe you can do like top 3 or something Smile
    hope to see some signatures up soon enough!
    ib0t2much
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post your best Signature you've ever made Empty Re: Post your best Signature you've ever made

Post by ib0t2much Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 am

i dunno how to edit pictures really good but i know a friend who can make some pretty decent pictures Smile
    Owner Den
    Owner Den
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post your best Signature you've ever made Empty Re: Post your best Signature you've ever made

Post by Owner Den Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 pm

as you guys can already tell i made the logo, i can do stuff like that. and add pictures into the logo itself aswell Smile
    it's fairly simple actually.
    Post your best Signature you've ever made Xxifish+i+x-albums-photoshop+cs5+-+art+gallery-picture1926-easy-do-picture-i-did-vary-little-time-currently-my-new-signature-now-until-i-make-better-one-d
    Post your best Signature you've ever made Xxifish+i+x-albums-photoshop+cs5+-+art+gallery-picture1918-xxifish-i-x-promo-2-hope-you-guys-like-i-tried-get-unknown-bosses-evil-wouldnt-normaly-seem-like-they-came-earth
    Sam
    Sam
    Dharoks Local
    Dharoks Local

Post by Sam Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Omnomnom, it's not really a sig, and it's for another game which i LOVE Smile
    I done this years ago, when I had little experience with photoshop, it's a little bit overdone... but for some reason, i like it o.O

Post your best Signature you've ever made Ssgunz
    Owner Den
    Owner Den
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post by Owner Den Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Sam wrote:Omnomnom, it's not really a sig, and it's for another game which i LOVE Smile
    I done this years ago, when I had little experience with photoshop, it's a little bit overdone... but for some reason, i like it o.O

Post your best Signature you've ever made Ssgunz

Wow, i must say that's rather awsome job. how long have you been doing this for?
    Sam
    Sam
    Dharoks Local
    Dharoks Local

Post by Sam Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 pm

[quote="Owner Den"]
    Sam wrote:
    Wow, i must say that's rather awsome job. how long have you been doing this for?

The signature took me about 30 minutes to make,
    and i was about 1 week in using photoshop.
    I dont use it much now, but i go on there every now and again to help with gfx.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 am